The Grays GX750 Field Hockey Stick is engineered to help the rising field hockey player play their best. It features a strategic blend of composite materials that allow the stick to be lightweight and maintain strength during play. The fiberglass gives a forgiving feel with ultra shock absorption and great ball control.
- Composite construction gives incredible strength and durability while staying lightweight
- Fiberglass material gives a forgiving feel, increased shock absorption, and better ball control
- Standard bow gives well-rounded performance
- For beginners to lower intermediates
- Maxi toe
- Bow: Standard 20 mm bow
- Composition: 10% Carbon, 80% Fiberglass, and 10% Aramid
- Lengths: 35", 36", 37", and 38"