The STX Stallion 200 Field Hockey Stick will allow the beginning field hockey player to charge onto the field in a mighty fashion. The STX Stallion 200 is a great entry level stick due to its a majority-fiberglass composition, which makes it incredibly flexible, yet powerful. The stick has a standard 20mm bow with a midi toe, making it incredibly forgiving and perfect for anyone trying to learn the game of field hockey.
- Composite stick made for the beginning field hockey player
- Midi toe for great ball control
- Standard 20mm bow
- Weight: 565g for 35" stick
- Composition: 10% Carbon, 85% Fiberglass, and 5% Aramid
- Lengths: 34", 35", 36", and 37"